Stockbridge Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Stockbridge.
Stockbridge has a population of 25,636 and an average Walk Score of 30.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Stockbridge apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Southwinds Stockbridge
- Camden Stockbridge
- North Park at Eagles Landing
- Great Move-in Specials......Call today!
- Carrington Ridge
- Think about having a roommate, and how that can put a damper on your space. At Bridgewater that doesn't happen, because our two bedroom two bathroom apartment homes at 1,152 square feet are set up roommate style.
- Carriage Station, Rex, GA 30273
- 3 bed, $950
- Executive newer construction with Designer Details
- 3 BR Townhouse in Stockbridge, GA
- 65 Woodland Drive - 1
- Gorgeous Luxury Home W/ Basement! Income Qualif...
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $695
- Northbridge Crossing, Stockbridge, GA 30281
- Lovely McDonough Home! Ready for a Tenant!
Average Apartment Costs in StockbridgeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $583. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $449. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $709.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $640. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1450.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $745. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1600.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1350.