Stockbridge Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Stockbridge.
Stockbridge has a population of 25,636 and an average Walk Score of 30.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Stockbridge apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Southwinds Stockbridge
- Camden Stockbridge
- North Park at Eagles Landing
- Great Move-in Specials......Call today!
- Carrington Ridge
- Come out and see why we are the best kept secret in Stockbridge! Our three bedroom two bathroom apartment home is 1,390 square feet with closet space galore!
- SCHOOLS ELEMENTARY: Flippen MIDDLE: Eagle's Landing HIGH: Eagle's Landing UTILITIES GAS: Gas South or Atlanta Gas Light WATER: Henry County Water ELECTRIC: Georgia Power
- 3 bed, $925
- 4 bed, 2278 sqft, $1,195
- Video Tour! 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Hardwoods, Dou...
- 4 bed, 2241 sqft, $1,150
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 748 sqft, $654
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1386 sqft, $750
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1605 sqft, $950
- 3 bed, 1742 sqft, $950
Average Apartment Costs in StockbridgeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $590. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $449. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $680.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $499. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $805.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1850.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1350.