Union City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Union City.
Union City has a population of 19,456 and an average Walk Score of 17.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Union City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cambridge Faire
- Champions Glen
- Peachtree Landing
- Harbor Lakes Apartments
- Morgan Trace
- Oakley Park
- Oakley Woods
- Wyndsor Forest Apartments
- Spacious 3 bedrooms 2.5 bath townhome totally renovated. Gated Community. Move-in Ready. Private Patio.
- Shannon Chase
- THREE BEDROOM 2 &1/2 BATH ALL BRICK TOWNHOUSE
- Great single family home, quiet neighborhood!! Available June 1, 2013!! If you wish to email me, please do so at: email@example.com.
- This is a 3 bedroom with hardwood floors, open kitchen with breakfast area, family room and more! Conveniently located...near schools, area shopping, and close to bus route. Must See... CALL TODAY!
- End unit with large lawn space, washer/dryer, two-car garage/basement (cars parked one in front of the other). Minutes from 85, 285 and the airport.
- 6046 Bena CT
Average Apartment Costs in Union CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $399.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $615. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $700.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $672. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $13. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1158.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $899. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1175. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1400.