Woodstock Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Woodstock.
Woodstock has a population of 23,896 and an average Walk Score of 31.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Woodstock apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Terraces at Towne Lake
- FEATURES • Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Single Story Apartments • Washer and Dryer Connections in 1 and 2 Bedrooms • Pet Friendly • Close to Downtown Woodstock • Close To Shopping and Dining • Off of Hwy 92 in Woodstock • Easy Access to I 575
- Heights At Towne Lake
- Brooke Mill Apartments
- Rivers Edge, Woodstock, GA 30188
- 2 bed, $1,025
- 225 Highland Village Ln
- 115 River Park Crossing
- Towne Lake Beauty
- Spacious 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Home in a Swim/Tenni...
- 3 bed, $1,200
- 306 West Oaks Trail
- Restaurant For Lease
- Woodstock, GA, Cherokee County Rental 3 Bed 3 B...
- 2 bedroom 2.5 bath detached home with fenced re...
Average Apartment Costs in WoodstockBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $2015. The cheapest studio rent is $530. The most expensive studio price is $3500.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $730. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $640. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $899.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $669. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1025.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1195. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1450.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1357. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1845.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $5800.