McCully/Moiliili, Honolulu Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in McCully/Moiliili, Honolulu.
McCully/Moiliili has a population of 27,447 and an average Walk Score of 78. McCully/Moiliili is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Honolulu.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find McCully/Moiliili, Honolulu apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Kalo Terrace
- $1550/m Waikiki Garden view Long term rental , ...
- Three Bedroom Apartment
- 1 bed, 552 sqft, $2,295
- 425 Ena Road # PH1C
- Beautiful One Bedroom Apartment In Moiliili! At...
- Clean, newer paint interior 1 bed, 1bath, 1 cov...
- Sc Hm 3208a L105050 - 3208a
- 2 bed, 2.5 bath, $3,300
- Come Live At Rainbow Vista! Convenient Location...
- 1 bed, 600 sqft, $1,500
- Everything You Need, In One Convenient Location...
- 1 bed, 669 sqft, $1,150
- 2 bed, $3,500
- 2 bed, $1,950
Average Apartment Costs in McCully/Moiliili, HonoluluBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1100.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1550.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $650.