Idaho Falls Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Idaho Falls.
Idaho Falls has a population of 56,813 and an average Walk Score of 47.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Idaho Falls apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Central Location
- 1734-1814 Hoopes Ave, Idaho Falls
- Parkwood Pointe Apartments
- 4 Plex on H Street
- 2bedroom 1 bath apartment for rent by BMG Renta...
- Idaho Falls, Idaho - Apartment - $450.00
- 2 Bed Apartment With 2 Car Garage
- Remodeled home in the lettered streets
- Ground Floor, Spacious w/Garage!
- 126 Clubhouse Cir, Idaho Falls
- Spacious 2 Bed Apt- $550
- 2 bed, 850 sqft, $550
- West side house for Rent
- 1545-57 Bullpen Way, Idaho Falls
- 3099 1st
Average Apartment Costs in Idaho FallsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $495.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $415. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $349. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $450.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $445. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1095.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1250.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1097. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1245.