Nampa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Nampa.
Nampa has a population of 81,557 and an average Walk Score of 37.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Nampa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cul-de-Sac! 3bed/2bath home with appliances and...
- 7015 Enoch Dr., Caldwell
- 1/2 off first full month! 3bed/2bath, fenced yard!
- Charming 2Bed 1.5Bath Town-Home with W/D & ...
- Roomy 2Bd 1.5Ba Duplex 1 Car Garage, W/D, &...
- Fanatastic 3bd 2bth home w/large kitchen and cl...
- 2 bed, $450
- Great 4bed/2.5bath home in Nampa!
- NEW $99 Special! 2 Bed, 2 Bath! Granite, Hardwo...
- 2 bed, $475
- 3 bed, 1400 sqft, $825
- Great 3 bed 2 bath Duplex In Nampa with Fantast...
- Colorado - B - Studio
- 2 bed, 930 sqft, $575
- 1950 Lexis Ln., Nampa
Average Apartment Costs in NampaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $387. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $375. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $400.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1395.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1295.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1195.