Nampa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Nampa.
Nampa has a population of 81,557 and an average Walk Score of 37.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Nampa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Nice Quiet home in Nampa
- Must see!
- Super Cute 3 Bedroom Home W/Vallivue Schools
- Fanatastic 3bd 2bth home w/large kitchen and cl...
- 1014 S Locust #101
- Cul-de-Sac! 3bed/2bath home with appliances and...
- NEW $99 Special! 2 Bed, 2 Bath! Granite, Hardwo...
- ~Complex Ad~Very Nice 2 Bed, 1 Bath~
- Must See! Cozy Three Bedroom Just $895
- Charming Two Bedroom Duplex In Nampa!
- Great 3 bed 2 bath Duplex In Nampa with Fantast...
- 1/2 off first full month! 3bed/2bath, fenced yard!
- 3 bed, 1440 sqft, $850
- 3 bed, 1400 sqft, $825
- Great 4 bedroom 2.5 bath w/2 car garage/availab...
Average Apartment Costs in NampaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $375. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $350. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $400.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $647. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1395.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1295.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1195.