Calumet City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Calumet City.
Calumet City has a population of 37,042 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Calumet City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- A World of Difference!
- Calumet City, 575 Ingraham/111 Memorial (Sectio...
- $295 Move In Special
- 517 157th St. Calumet City, IL
- **Unit descriptions** Bedroom #1 Master 15 x 16 double closet Kitchen 12 x 13 Bedroom # 2 14 x 13Laundry 18 x 14 Living-room 18 x 16 Dining room 13 x 12 Garage 4 Cars 23 x136 Additional fee for parking
- 1371 Hirsch Ave., Calumet City IL at Calumet Ci...
- 3423 E 171st St. Lansing, IL
- Newly Remodeled Home
- 3 bed, 1036 sqft, $1,225
- Huge Master Bedroom, Big Fenced yard, Garage with Side Drive, New Furnace Nice Dining Room with many Ceiling fans.
- Welcome to a 7 bedroom 2.5 bath Spacious Rooms (Large Bedrooms), Hardwood floors, all Appliances ( including Washer and Dryer). Designed for the very large family. Huge Yard sit back and enjoy!
- 2 bed, 1008 sqft, $900
- 1394 Balmoral Ave
- 893 Mackinaw Avenue
- 15400 Merrill St. South Holland
Average Apartment Costs in Calumet CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $599. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $900.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2293.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1360. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1375. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1675.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1800.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1925.