Champaign Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Champaign.
Champaign has a population of 81,055 and an average Walk Score of 57.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Champaign apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 17 E University Avenue
- Royse & Brinkmeyer Apartments
- Burnham 310
- Gentry Square Apartments
- 4 Beds - University Village at Champaign
- Nice 4BR home, features central a/c, washer dryer hook-ups, newer windows, and a large shed behind home. Nice yard and off-street parking.
- Beautiful Family Home in a fantastic area! This home boasts many great amenities, is close to schools, shopping & is move-in ready for YOU!
- 3 bedroom 1 bath house ~ Nice condition! Take a look at the pictures!
- On the bus route, closed to elementary schools, the interstate system, fenced yard, and detached garage.
- 508 S First St - 212
- 3 Bedrooms 2013-2014
- 208 E White St - 4
- 5 bed, 2.0 bath, 2250 sqft, $1,265
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $945
- 1011 W Church St - 2
Average Apartment Costs in ChampaignBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $692. The cheapest studio rent is $350. The most expensive studio price is $2300.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $582. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $685.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $797. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1265.
Nine Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3350.