Dolton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Dolton.
Dolton has a population of 23,153 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Dolton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- A World of Difference!
- 15451 Cherry St. South Holland, IL
- No Security Deposit required. Free Water, Free Fridge, Free Stove. Fresh paint and new carpet.
- 13912 Lincoln St. Dolton, IL.
- 14242 Shepard St. Dolton, IL
- 3 bed, 1300 sqft, $1,345
- 14337 Kimbark St. Dolton IL. 60419
- 14500 Chicago Rd. Dolton IL
- 14301 Minerva Dolton, IL.
- 14730 E. Riverside South Holland, IL 60473
- 15045 Irving St. Dolton Il.
- 14446 Kenwood Dolton IL
- 14609 Memorial St. Dolton, IL
- 14407 Irving St. Dolton IL
- 14436 South Dearborn Street
Average Apartment Costs in DoltonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $692. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1727.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $870. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1075.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1299. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1595.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1362. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1800.