Dolton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Dolton.
Dolton has a population of 23,153 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Dolton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- A World of Difference!
- 14500 Chicago Rd. Dolton IL
- GORGEOUS 1 BR UNIT IN THE RIVERDALE AREA - READY FOR RENT
- No Security Deposit required. Free Water, Free Fridge, Free Stove. Fresh paint and new carpet.
- 13912 Lincoln St. Dolton, IL.
- 14301 Minerva Dolton, IL.
- 535 E 144th Pl. Dolton, IL
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,300
- 15400 Merrill St. South Holland
- 15034 Chicago Rd. - 3
- 14212 Maryland Ave. Dolton, IL
- 15045 Irving St. Dolton Il.
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,400
- 13909 Park St. Dolton, IL
- 4 bed, 1253 sqft, $1,325
Average Apartment Costs in DoltonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $599. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $900.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2293.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1625.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1525.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1675. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1800.