New Albany Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in New Albany.
New Albany has a population of 36,372 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find New Albany apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cedar Ridge
- Newly remodeled 2 BR townhouse. Fresh carpet and paint. Washer dryer hookups. Living room and kitchen on 1st floor while bedrooms and bath are upstairs. Quiet street. Only blocks away from new Kroger.
- New carpet throughout first and second floors. Freshly painted througout. Bathroom updated. Deck across back of house.Storage building in back yard. Fenced back yard.
- Clean, updated and well maintained. Insulated all electric unit means lower utility cost! Very nice area. Refrigerator and range are included.
- Completely remodeled 4 bedroom 2 bath with refinished hardwood floors. 2 car garage with large basement. Minutes from the waterson.
- This house is beautiful. It is close to the bus line, Shawnee High, Stores, restaurants. The hard wood floor are beautiful. Stove and refrigerator provided. Large Basement.
- Large Spacious House. 5-7 Bedrooms plenty of room. Large bedrooms for privacy. Fenced Back yard. Painted throughout the interior and now ready to move in.
- Very nice newer remodel duplex. Lots of space and on a bus line.
- 4 bed, 1300 sqft, $850
- 3 bed, $675
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bath, refinished hardwood floors, remodeled kitchen and bath
- Duncan St Louisville-KY 3Bedroom-1Bathroom *Lan...
- Nice House 3br-1ba, Attic living space - 43rd St
- 3 bed, 1500 sqft, $855
Average Apartment Costs in New AlbanyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $499. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $359. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $650.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $564. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $579.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1050.