New Albany Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in New Albany.
New Albany has a population of 36,372 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find New Albany apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cedar Ridge
- New carpet throughout first and second floors. Freshly painted througout. Bathroom updated. Deck across back of house.Storage building in back yard. Fenced back yard.
- Unfinished basement, large back yard
- Newly remodeled 2 BR townhouse. Fresh carpet and paint. Washer dryer hookups. Living room and kitchen on 1st floor while bedrooms and bath are upstairs. Quiet street. Only blocks away from new Kroger.
- This house is beautiful. It is close to the bus line, Shawnee High, Stores, restaurants. The hard wood floor are beautiful. Stove and refrigerator provided. Large Basement.
- Completely remodeled 4 bedroom 2 bath with refinished hardwood floors. 2 car garage with large basement. Minutes from the waterson.
- Very nice newer remodel duplex. Lots of space and on a bus line.
- Clean, updated and well maintained. Insulated all electric unit means lower utility cost! Very nice area. Refrigerator and range are included.
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bath, refinished hardwood floors, remodeled kitchen and bath
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1300 sqft, $850
- Nice House 3br-1ba, Attic living space - 43rd St
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1606 sqft, $900
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $495
- 3 bed, 1500 sqft, $855
Average Apartment Costs in New AlbanyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $499. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $359. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $575.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $564. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1050.