New Albany Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in New Albany.
New Albany has a population of 36,372 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find New Albany apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cedar Ridge
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bath, refinished hardwood floors, remodeled kitchen and bath
- Completely remodeled 4 bedroom 2 bath with refinished hardwood floors. 2 car garage with large basement. Minutes from the waterson.
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath, Large backyard, Master Bedroom and Bath on first floor.
- Unfinished basement, large back yard
- Large Spacious House. 5-7 Bedrooms plenty of room. Large bedrooms for privacy. Fenced Back yard. Painted throughout the interior and now ready to move in.
- Very nice newer remodel duplex. Lots of space and on a bus line.
- This house is beautiful. It is close to the bus line, Shawnee High, Stores, restaurants. The hard wood floor are beautiful. Stove and refrigerator provided. Large Basement.
- 4618 W. MARKET STREET
- Newly remodeled 2 BR townhouse. Fresh carpet and paint. Washer dryer hookups. Living room and kitchen on 1st floor while bedrooms and bath are upstairs. Quiet street. Only blocks away from new Kroger.
- New carpet throughout first and second floors. Freshly painted througout. Bathroom updated. Deck across back of house.Storage building in back yard. Fenced back yard.
- 3 bed, 1500 sqft, $855
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1300 sqft, $850
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1400 sqft, $975
Average Apartment Costs in New AlbanyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $499. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $359. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $575.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $579. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1050.