South Bend Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Bend.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Bend apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Central High Stephenson Mills
- Washington Dunbar Homes
- Waterford Glen
- Arbors at Ironwood
- Park Jefferson
- Central air and a/c. W/d hook-ups! Carpet, and off street parking.
- Half the deposit and 1st month rent required for move in. Payment plans available to pay remaining deposit. Pet friendly with non-refundable pet deposit. Call Ryan for a showing.
- pay electric only
- COMING SOON Ready Date 5/17/13
- Comp[letely remodeled, bedroom, Spacious kitchen, 1.5 baths! Won't lasr!
- basement laundry 2 story off road parking corner lot
- Large 4 bedroom home with fireplace!
- Spacious 1 story 3 bedroom with a basement, garage, fenced yard, enclosed front porch, and beautiful hardwood floors. Don't miss this rare find. Rent maybe negotiable based on voucher amount. Please call for details or visit our website to apply.
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath for Rent!
- All newly rehabbed 3 br, 2 story
Average Apartment Costs in South BendBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $501. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $350. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $725.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $720.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $712. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $725.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $800.