Kansas City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kansas City.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kansas City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Suntree Apts
- Northland Passage
- Eagles Nest Apartments
- ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED! Save $500 off your total move in cost when you use your section 8 voucher with us!! Amazing townhome! Large rooms, lots of closet space, 2 full bathrooms, appliances furnished and extra storage in every home!!
- Hours of Operations; Monday-Tuesday-Thursday-Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm Closed Wednesday’s for administrative work Saturday by appointment Applications are taken; Every Tuesday from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Affordable Luxury in Wyandotte County Program Qualifications The apartments in this community participate in a program designed to maintain affordable housing for residents. Income limits apply to all households. Call for specific rental rates.
- Wyandotte Apartments
- *2048* Maintence-Free 2 Bedroom Ranch Duplex at...
- 6833 N Mokane
- 3 bed, 1100 sqft, $675
- Francis and Westport Road
- 2 bed, 750 sqft, $550
- 3 bed, 900 sqft, $675
- 3 bed, $850
Average Apartment Costs in Kansas CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $410.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $528. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $405. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $766. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $465. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1195.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1650.