Lexington-Fayette Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lexington-Fayette.
Lexington-Fayette has a population of 295,803 and an average Walk Score of 42. Lexington-Fayette's most walkable neighborhoods are Central Downtown, Mount Vernon/Hollywood/Montclair, and Virginia Ave.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lexington-Fayette apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ball Realty
- 1427 Versailles Rd, Lexington
- 3500 Warwick Drive #44
- Completely Renovated units, new appliances, new carpet and hard-surface flooring. On Site Laundry and maintenance.
- 769 Dakota St., Lexington
- 1423 Versailles Rd, Lexington
- All Electric, 4 bedroom, 1.5 bath, central air, and new appliances. Completely remodeled.
- 1749 Liberty Rd., Lexington
- One bedroom apartment completely remodeled with new flooring, white cabinets, new countertops, new appliances and washer and dryer hook up.
- 1109 Crescent Ave A - 1
- 3454 Laredo Drive
- 3855 Lochdale Ter #1109 - 1
- 3 bed, 1401 sqft, $945
- Old Paris Place, Lexington, KY 40516
- 497 Bob O Link Dr - 1
Average Apartment Costs in Lexington-FayetteBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $475. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $650.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $925.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $819. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1395.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1275.