Lexington-Fayette Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lexington-Fayette.
Lexington-Fayette has a population of 295,803 and an average Walk Score of 42. Lexington-Fayette's most walkable neighborhoods are Central Downtown, Mount Vernon/Hollywood/Montclair, and Virginia Ave.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lexington-Fayette apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4057 Mooncoin Way
- 1427 Versailles Rd, Lexington
- Ball Realty
- Comfortable 1,2 & 3 Bedrooms
- Cedar Run
- 630-Townhome for rent at Tates Creek Area
- Magnificent renovated apartments, utilities inc...
- 636 W. Main St., Lexington
- 1 Bedroom Townhome
- Liberty Heights Apartments
- 1 bed, 700 sqft, $450
- 3BR/2BA. 2 car garage. All electric
- One bedroom apartment completely remodeled with new flooring, white cabinets, new countertops, new appliances and washer and dryer hook up.
- Rainy Day Special! Spacious Apartments, Pets Ok...
- 1 bed, 550 sqft, $450
Average Apartment Costs in Lexington-FayetteBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $497. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $717.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $822. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1085. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1695.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1600. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1600.