Baton Rouge Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Baton Rouge.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Baton Rouge apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4005 Nicholson Drive
- 6630 Siegen Lane
- Savoy Plaza LLC
- Live Oaks Apartments
- South Park Apartments & Duplexes
- The Gates at Citiplace
- The Park on Bluebonnet
- 5010 Mancuso Lane, Baton Rouge
- Savoy Plaza
- Garden tub, walk in closet, private balcony, granite counters, built in appliances including microwave, full size washer and dryer
- 3 bed / 2 bath 1,540 sqft Single-Family Home
- Tiger Plaza/Stadium Square
- 1680 Cottondale Drive Bldg. B, Baton Rouge
- 10812 Landsbury - New 4 Bedroom Rental!
- 775 Dentation - 1
Average Apartment Costs in Baton RougeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest studio rent is $449. The most expensive studio price is $600.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $802. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $645. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $953.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $10000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1600. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $899. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1850.