Charlestown, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Charlestown, Boston.
Charlestown has a population of 16,132 and an average Walk Score of 81. Charlestown is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Charlestown, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Harborview at the Navy Yard
- 2 Beds - Archstone North Point
- Studio, $2,000
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 766 sqft, $2,800
- 2 bed, $3,500
- Monument Square 2 Bedroom Condo For Rent - Park...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 580 sqft, $2,200
- 1 bed, $1,300
- Two deeded parking spaces
- 1 bed, $2,000
- Lawrence Street South End One Bed Available Jun...
- Superb Home
- 1 bed, $2,100
- Beautiful Loft: New Construction, granite &...
- 2 bed/2 bath in East Cambridge, with valet park...
Average Apartment Costs in Charlestown, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $2300.