Charlestown, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Charlestown, Boston.
Charlestown has a population of 16,132 and an average Walk Score of 81. Charlestown is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Charlestown, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Harborview at the Navy Yard
- 2 Beds - Archstone North Point
- 2 bed, $3,250
- Studio, $2,000
- 2 bed, $2,950
- Magnificent impeccably furnished bi-level histo...
- Magnificent One Bedroom - Full Service
- Monument Square 2 Bedroom Condo For Rent - Park...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 580 sqft, $2,200
- 3 bed, 4.5 bath, 1695 sqft, $5,000
- 3 bed, 4.5 bath, 1892 sqft, $5,000
- 1 bed, $2,416
- Beautiful Loft: New Construction, granite &...
- Large Renovated Condo with Garage Parking
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 766 sqft, $2,800
Average Apartment Costs in Charlestown, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $2300.