Charlestown, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Charlestown, Boston.
Charlestown has a population of 16,132 and an average Walk Score of 81. Charlestown is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Charlestown, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Harborview at the Navy Yard
- 2 Beds - Archstone North Point
- Sprawling historic townhouse in perfect locatio...
- 2 bed, $2,950
- Fantastic 3 Bedroom townhome in Charlestown! Ju...
- Spacious Brighton 4 Bd
- 3 bed, 3.0 bath, 1380 sqft, $3,500
- Lawrence Street South End One Bed Available Jun...
- Large Renovated Condo with Garage Parking
- Beautiful Loft: New Construction, granite &...
- 3 bed, $1,960
- 1 bed, $2,100
- NEW 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath townhouse. Garage parki...
- Superb Home
- 1 bed, $2,416
Average Apartment Costs in Charlestown, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $2300.