Chinatown, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Chinatown, Boston.
Chinatown has a population of 7,621 and an average Walk Score of 97. Chinatown is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Chinatown, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Boston Common
- Spacious Kenmore Square Studio- Fenway
- 1 bed, $1,850
- Updated Rental by Boston Common
- Newly Renovated 1 bed. Very Central Location
- Large 1 Bed on Fayette St with Patio
- Boston Ritz Carlton
- Well located apartment near Boston Commons!
- Spacious Kenmore Sq. 1 bd Beautiful Condo- Fenway
- Boston Commons Studio Gem
- 2 bed, $4,000
- Studio, $1,650
- Downtown Boston 1 BR 1850 July 1 2011.
- 2 bed, $2,395
- Beautiful 1 Bd, eat in Kitchen Kenmore Sq
Average Apartment Costs in Chinatown, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2641.