Chinatown, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Chinatown, Boston.
Chinatown has a population of 7,621 and an average Walk Score of 97. Chinatown is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Chinatown, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Boston Common
- Updated Rental by Boston Common
- Be The First To Rent At The Uber-Luxurious, Bra...
- 2 bed, $4,000
- Well located apartment near Boston Commons!
- Studio, $1,450
- 2 bed, $2,395
- Nice Rental unit on Essex St Downtown
- 2 bed, $2,495
- Downtown Boston 1 BR 1850 July 1 2011.
- Spacious Kenmore Sq. 1 bd Beautiful Condo- Fenway
- Tremont On The Common - Furnished One Bedroom
- 1 bed, $1,850
- Newly Renovated 1 bed. Very Central Location
- Adorable downtown one bedroom!
Average Apartment Costs in Chinatown, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2646.