Chinatown, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Chinatown, Boston.
Chinatown has a population of 7,621 and an average Walk Score of 97. Chinatown is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Chinatown, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Boston Common
- Well located apartment near Boston Commons!
- Spacious 2 Bed W/ Period Details*Heart Of Jp Ne...
- Updated Rental by Boston Common
- Newly Renovated 1 bed. Very Central Location
- Adorable downtown one bedroom!
- Spacious Kenmore Square Studio- Fenway
- 1 bed, $2,000
- 1 bed, $1,850
- Studio, $1,650
- Be The First To Rent At The Uber-Luxurious, Bra...
- Studio, $1,500
- 1 bed, $1,500
- Studio, $1,450
- Studio, $1,600
Average Apartment Costs in Chinatown, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2651.