Downtown, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Boston.
Downtown has a population of 2,307 and an average Walk Score of 94. Downtown is the #10 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Lofts at Atlantic Wharf
- 2 bed, $3,600
- 45 Province, Unit 1408, Downtown Boston At Midt...
- 1 bed, $2,000
- 1 bed, $2,350
- 2 bed, $4,025
- 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 2400 sqft, $12,500
- Prime Realty
- Quality 2 bed gem with Balcony
- Brand New Lofts In Charlestown - 6 Different Un...
- High end loft style one bed
- 2 bed, $3,200
- $2,200 / Gorgeous Three Bedroom
- Nice Rental unit on Essex St Downtown
- Adorable downtown one bedroom!
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $2300.