Jamaica Plain, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Jamaica Plain, Boston.
Jamaica Plain has a population of 27,808 and an average Walk Score of 77. Jamaica Plain is the #21 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Jamaica Plain, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon at Chestnut Hill
- 1 bed, $1,350
- 1 bed, $1,500
- Hyde Park Ave Newly Renovated 1 Bed!! Avail Now...
- 2 bed, $1,995
- Massive 2 bed in Brookline Village ht/w inc ava...
- Amazing 1 Bed with Built in AC, Spacious Rooms,...
- Brookline Olmstead Park condo
- Great multi family unit with 2 bedrooms
- 3 bed, $3,250
- ***Beautiful 2 floor Place with Laundry in Unit...
- 2 bed, $1,795
- Beautifully renovated pondside property
- 2 bed, $1,800
- Amazing 3 bed gem in Mission hill
Average Apartment Costs in Jamaica Plain, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.