Jamaica Plain, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Jamaica Plain, Boston.
Jamaica Plain has a population of 27,808 and an average Walk Score of 77. Jamaica Plain is the #21 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Jamaica Plain, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon at Chestnut Hill
- 161 South Street, Jamaica Plain
- Large 4 beds near Brookline Hills T stop for Se...
- 5 Bed 5 Bath---YES 5 Bath In a Newly Renovated ...
- 4 bed, $3,425
- Huge three-bedroom in handsome Victorian house ...
- Great location! exquisite four bedrooms only $4...
- ***Beautiful 2 floor Place with Laundry in Unit...
- Studio, $1,200
- Brookline Olmstead Park condo
- Four Bd Avail 9/01, Spacious Rooms, Great for N...
- 2 bed, $2,600
- New Luxury Apartment in Cambridge
- Going Fast! Elegant One Bed Only $1,850
- 3 bed, $2,600
Average Apartment Costs in Jamaica Plain, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2800.