Jamaica Plain, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Jamaica Plain, Boston.
Jamaica Plain has a population of 27,808 and an average Walk Score of 77. Jamaica Plain is the #21 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Jamaica Plain, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon at Chestnut Hill
- Large 4 beds near Brookline Hills T stop for Se...
- 2 bed, $1,795
- Near All Schools and Hospitals -- Mission Hill ...
- Amazing 1 Bed with Built in AC, Spacious Rooms,...
- Two Bd/1 Bath Just $2,000
- 4 bed, $3,800
- Rooms for rent
- Huge Brand New 6 Bed, 3 Bath with a Modern Kitc...
- Entire single family home right next to the Arb...
- 1 bed, $1,350
- Great location! exquisite four bedrooms only $4...
- 2 bed, $2,200
- *PICS* What A Steal! Very Nice One Bed Only $1,650
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 500 sqft, $2,600
Average Apartment Costs in Jamaica Plain, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.