Jamaica Plain, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Jamaica Plain, Boston.
Jamaica Plain has a population of 27,808 and an average Walk Score of 77. Jamaica Plain is the #21 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Jamaica Plain, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon at Chestnut Hill
- 161 South Street, Jamaica Plain
- Large 4 beds near Brookline Hills T stop for Se...
- 5 bed, $4,600
- Entire single family home right next to the Arb...
- First Floor Ease. Near Orange Line Stonybrook o...
- Bright Renovated Condo in Quiet Neighborhood. W...
- Beautiful as ever, well kept 3br unit
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 500 sqft, $2,600
- 3 bed, $2,600
- Near All Schools and Hospitals -- Mission Hill ...
- Amazing 2 bed near Longwood Medical Center
- 5 bed, $3,400
- 2 bed, $1,995
- Great multi family unit with 2 bedrooms
Average Apartment Costs in Jamaica Plain, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3800.