Jamaica Plain, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Jamaica Plain, Boston.
Jamaica Plain has a population of 27,808 and an average Walk Score of 77. Jamaica Plain is the #21 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Jamaica Plain, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon at Chestnut Hill
- 161 South Street, Jamaica Plain
- Large 4 beds near Brookline Hills T stop for Se...
- 1 bed, $1,425
- Bright Renovated Condo in Quiet Neighborhood. W...
- Studio, $1,200
- Brookline Olmstead Park condo
- Going Fast! Elegant One Bed Only $1,850
- 2 bed, $1,900
- 1 bed, $1,410
- 3 bed, $3,000
- Wonderfully renovated home with custom cabinets
- Rooms for rent
- New 3 Bed available, Renovated with a Modern Ki...
- Brookline hills T a stones throw away! 20 min d...
Average Apartment Costs in Jamaica Plain, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1725. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2600.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.