Kenmore, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kenmore, Boston.
Kenmore has a population of 16,664 and an average Walk Score of 92. Kenmore is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kenmore, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Fenway Triangle Trilogy
- Studio, $1,600
- Great Studio, has a floor plan and a Full Moder...
- 2 bed, $2,450
- *PICS* $2,795 - Captivating 2 Bd in Fenway on B...
- Studio, $1,395
- Luxurious Unit With Amenities & Very Updated
- 2 bed, $4,287
- Large Two Bedrooms - One Bathroom, Bay Windows,...
- 3 bed, $3,775
- Studio, $1,375
- Beautiful 1 Bed for June, Modern place, Bay Win...
- Fantastic Studio near Coolidge Corner, Spacious...
- Berklee college 1 bedroom split penthouse unit ...
- Amazing Summer Rental Right in Fenway!
Average Apartment Costs in Kenmore, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $2968.