Kenmore, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kenmore, Boston.
Kenmore has a population of 16,664 and an average Walk Score of 92. Kenmore is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kenmore, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Delphi Properties - Boston
- Huge selection of BU south apartments for Septe...
- Fenway Triangle Trilogy
- Modern Brownstone Close to Longwood Medical
- Beautifully Maintained Brownstone with Gorgeous...
- Fenway 2 Bed Split For September 1st
- 1 Bed 1Bath Boston
- Studio Bed on Park Dr -
- Updated 2 BR 2 BA!
- Studio, $4,000
- Studio, $1,600
- 1 bed, $1,775
- Check out the checkered floors
- 4 bed, $4,400
- *PICS* Great location! enthralling Studio just ...
Average Apartment Costs in Kenmore, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1853. The cheapest studio rent is $1200. The most expensive studio price is $2506.