Kenmore, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kenmore, Boston.
Kenmore has a population of 16,664 and an average Walk Score of 92. Kenmore is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kenmore, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Delphi Properties - Boston
- Huge selection of BU south apartments for Septe...
- Fenway Triangle Trilogy
- Beautifully Maintained Brownstone with Gorgeous...
- Modern Brownstone Close to Longwood Medical
- 3 bed, $3,775
- Boston Studio 1Bath
- Fenway 2 Bed Split For September 1st
- 1 bed, $1,775
- Beautiful~ Large 1 Bedroom ~ Fenway~Heat & Hot ...
- Studio on Boylston
- Nice 3 br unit with heat and hotwater
- Studio, $1,350
- 1 bed, $1,895
- Spectacular Luxury Apartment in Great New Luxur...
Average Apartment Costs in Kenmore, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1870. The cheapest studio rent is $1200. The most expensive studio price is $2541.