Kenmore, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kenmore, Boston.
Kenmore has a population of 16,664 and an average Walk Score of 92. Kenmore is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kenmore, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Delphi Properties - Boston
- Huge selection of BU south apartments for Septe...
- Fenway Triangle Trilogy
- Modern Brownstone Close to Longwood Medical
- Beautifully Maintained Brownstone with Gorgeous...
- Epic Fenway Studio with Alcove!
- 1 bed, $2,295
- 1 bed, $1,775
- Studio Bed on Park Dr
- Luxury 5 Bed 3 Bath
- Studio, $1,375
- Studio, $1,450
- 3 bed, $3,600
- Bright and Spacious Kenmore Sq Studio $1495
- Great Studio, has a floor plan and a Full Moder...
Average Apartment Costs in Kenmore, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $2037. The cheapest studio rent is $1200. The most expensive studio price is $2875.