Kenmore, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kenmore, Boston.
Kenmore has a population of 16,664 and an average Walk Score of 92. Kenmore is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kenmore, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Delphi Properties - Boston
- Huge selection of BU south apartments for Septe...
- Fenway Triangle Trilogy
- Beautifully Maintained Brownstone with Gorgeous...
- Modern Brownstone Close to Longwood Medical
- New construction 3 bed
- Great Studio, has a floor plan and a Full Moder...
- 1 bed, $1,895
- Studio Bed on Queensberry St
- Quality 6 Bed 3 Bath near Kenmore
- Beautiful 2 Bed In Fenway
- Spacious Kenmore Sq studio $1595
- Spectacular Luxury Apartment in Great New Luxur...
- Large aparments for rent. Free Wifi, onsite fit...
- Check out the checkered floors
Average Apartment Costs in Kenmore, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest studio rent is $1200. The most expensive studio price is $2816.