Kenmore, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kenmore, Boston.
Kenmore has a population of 16,664 and an average Walk Score of 92. Kenmore is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kenmore, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Delphi Properties - Boston
- Huge selection of BU south apartments for Septe...
- Fenway Triangle Trilogy
- Modern Brownstone Close to Longwood Medical
- Beautifully Maintained Brownstone with Gorgeous...
- Great Three Bedroom with updated kitchen! Avail...
- 1 bed, $1,895
- 1 bed, $2,100
- Spacious 1 BR with laundry in unit!
- One Bedroom/1 ba only $1,895, Modern Kitchen, S...
- 4 bed, $4,400
- Studio, $1,440
- Studio, $1,350
- Check out the checkered floors
- Quality 6 Bed 3 Bath near Kenmore
Average Apartment Costs in Kenmore, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1862. The cheapest studio rent is $1200. The most expensive studio price is $2524.