Kenmore, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kenmore, Boston.
Kenmore has a population of 16,664 and an average Walk Score of 92. Kenmore is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kenmore, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Huge selection of BU south apartments for Septe...
- Fenway Triangle Trilogy
- Beautifully Maintained Brownstone with Gorgeous...
- Modern Brownstone Close to Longwood Medical
- 1 bed, $1,775
- Spacious Kenmore Sq studio $1595
- Great Apartment, 3 Large Sunny Rooms, Immense B...
- 1 bed, $2,600
- Beautiful~ Large 1 Bedroom ~ Fenway~Heat & Hot ...
- Luxury 5 Bed 3 Bath
- Spectacular Luxury Apartment in Great New Luxur...
- Brookline 4Beds 2Bath
- Huge Studio, Roof Deck, Laundry, Front Facing!!...
- Students Welcome 6 bed 3 bath
- Spacious 1 Bedroom with Half Fee!! Available 9/1!
Average Apartment Costs in Kenmore, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $2946.