North End, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North End, Boston.
North End has a population of 10,107 and an average Walk Score of 96. North End is the #5 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North End, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- **** July **** Sunny North End Apt with Open Fl...
- Amazing North End Penthouse with New Renovation...
- Luxury Alcove Studio in the North End for July ...
- North End Steal!
- 3 bed, $3,600
- 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom in the North End for 9/1 -...
- 1 bed, $2,700
- Amazing North End 2 Bed/2 Bath!!! Heat and Hot ...
- Nice 2BR in Perfect North End Location!
- Great 2 bed with heat included!
- North End 3 Bedroom with Heat/Hw Included. Five...
- Amazing Duplex in the North End with Roof Deck ...
- 1 bed, $1,800
- Great 1 BR!
- Great North End 2 Bed/2 Bath!!! Available 8/1
Average Apartment Costs in North End, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2250.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3150.