North End, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North End, Boston.
North End has a population of 10,107 and an average Walk Score of 96. North End is the #5 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North End, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1 bed, $1,800
- 17 Greenough Lane
- Luxury 1 2 3 BR Apartments - Downtown location
- North End Steal!
- Beautiful SUNNY North End Studio! at North End
- Beautiful 2 Bedroom, July 1, Waterfront, Elevat...
- Gorgeous duplex available ASAP
- Amazing North End 2 Bed/2 Bath!!! Heat and Hot ...
- 1 bed, $2,500
- Sunny North End One Bed for June 1st - Large Li...
- July 1 Bedroom in the North End. Sunny Corner U...
- North End 3 Bedroom with Heat/Hw Included. Five...
- Gorgeous Renovated 1 Bed in North End!
- Beautiful Two Bedroom / Laundry In Building
- Studio, $4,000
Average Apartment Costs in North End, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3500.