North End, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North End, Boston.
North End has a population of 10,107 and an average Walk Score of 96. North End is the #5 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North End, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Beautiful SUNNY North End Studio! at North End
- North End Steal!
- New Listing for 7/1 ***** North End Penthouse w...
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1250 sqft, $5,500
- North End One Bedroom with Private Balcony & HT...
- 2 bed, $2,700
- 2 bed, $3,700
- Gorgeous Renovated 1 Bed in North End!
- North End One Bedroom for June 1st - Luxury Ren...
- 15 Sheafe Street
- Luxury 1 2 3 BR Apartments - Downtown location
- 3 bed, $3,600
- Amazing Value For 9/1 In The North End - New Li...
- *** New Listing for 9/1 *** 1200 Sq Ft in the N...
- Must see 1 BR!
Average Apartment Costs in North End, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1675.