Roslindale, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roslindale, Boston.
Roslindale has a population of 30,846 and an average Walk Score of 68. Roslindale is the #22 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Roslindale, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Fairlawn Apartments
- Conway Court Apartments
- Attractive New Four Beds - Three Bathrooms--Ros...
- Rooms With a View
- Beautiful New 3 Bed in Roslindale Village, New ...
- Studio, $1,250
- 4 bed, $4,000
- Hyde Park Ave Newly Renovated 1 Bed!! Avail Now...
- Fantastic 3 Bedroom, New Gut Renovated with a n...
- 3 bed, $2,200
- Studio, $2,000
- Great Rosindale Apartment for Rent / Close to b...
- Bright and private top-floor corner unit includ...
- 1 bedroom near Forest Hills T Station
- 2 bed, $1,600
Average Apartment Costs in Roslindale, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2400. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2400. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2400.