Roslindale, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roslindale, Boston.
Roslindale has a population of 30,846 and an average Walk Score of 68. Roslindale is the #22 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Roslindale, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Fairlawn Apartments
- Conway Court Apartments
- Newly Renovated amazing three beds, two bathroo...
- Studio, $2,000
- 1 bedroom near Forest Hills T Station
- Near Roslindale Village Beautiful Street
- Renovated 3 bed Near Roslindale Villlage, Moder...
- Attractive New Four Beds - Three Bathrooms--Ros...
- Beautiful New 3 Bed in Roslindale Village, New ...
- 4 bed, $4,000
- Rooms With a View
- 3 bed, $2,200
- 4 Bedroom - $700-$750
- Single-Family Home
- *PICS* ~~~ Limited Time! Spectacular Three Bd O...
Average Apartment Costs in Roslindale, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $50517. The cheapest studio rent is $1035. The most expensive studio price is $99999.