Roxbury, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roxbury, Boston.
Roxbury has a population of 60,853 and an average Walk Score of 80. Roxbury is the #15 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Roxbury, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 Beds - The Kensington
- CityView at Longwood
- Oversized units at Madison Paradise Garden Apar...
- The Longwood
- Bowdoin Street
- 57 Corona St, Boston
- 3 bed, $2,400
- 4 bed, $2,500
- First Floor Ease. Near Orange Line Stonybrook o...
- **Newly Renovated No Fee 3 Bed - Roxbury/JP Lin...
- Studio, $1,615
- 3Bd/2bth, June 20th. Longwood/ Northeaster U. P...
- 3 bed, $1,600
- Two Bd/1 Bath Just $2,000
- Rooms for rent
Average Apartment Costs in Roxbury, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1353.