Roxbury, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roxbury, Boston.
Roxbury has a population of 60,853 and an average Walk Score of 80. Roxbury is the #15 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Roxbury, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 Beds - The Kensington
- CityView at Longwood
- Oversized units at Madison Paradise Garden Apar...
- The Longwood
- Bowdoin Street
- 57 Corona St, Boston
- 5 bed, $2,350
- 4 bed, $3,400
- **NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR OUR WAIT LIST**. Conveniently located just minutes from the busline, shops, restaurants and parks.
- 2 bed, $2,400
- Four Bd Avail 9/01, Spacious Rooms, Great for N...
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,700
- ***Modern Four Beds / Two Baths, New Kitchen, N...
- New Renovation!
- Two Bd/1 Bath Just $2,000
Average Apartment Costs in Roxbury, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1353.