South Boston, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Boston, Boston.
South Boston has a population of 33,607 and an average Walk Score of 79. South Boston is the #16 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Boston, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Boston Common
- Park Lane Seaport
- Carson Tower
- The Lofts at Atlantic Wharf
- 3 bed, $3,400
- Loft Style 2 BR!
- Well located apartment near Boston Commons!
- Cosy two bedroom-South Boston in a convenient l...
- Nice Rental unit on Essex St Downtown
- 1 bed, $2,550
- Luxury Living by Broadway T Station!
- 3 bed, $3,600
- Boston Ritz Carlton
- Tremont On The Common - Furnished One Bedroom
- 1 bed, $1,900
Average Apartment Costs in South Boston, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1800.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2200.