South Boston, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Boston, Boston.
South Boston has a population of 33,607 and an average Walk Score of 79. South Boston is the #16 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Boston, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Boston Common
- Park Lane Seaport
- 1410 Columbia Road
- The Lofts at Atlantic Wharf
- 2 bed, $4,025
- Updated Rental by Boston Common
- Well located apartment near Boston Commons!
- 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 2216 sqft, $5,900
- 3 bed, $3,600
- 2 bed, $2,200
- 1 bed, $3,100
- Penthouse condo on L street with deck- avail JU...
- Boston Ritz Carlton
- 4 bed, $3,400
- Pet Friendly South End Loft
Average Apartment Costs in South Boston, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1800.