South Dorchester, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Dorchester, Boston.
South Dorchester has a population of 60,535 and an average Walk Score of 77. South Dorchester is the #19 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Dorchester, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Lofts at Lower Mills
- BostonView Apartments
- Schoolhouse at Lower Mills
- Bowdoin Street
- Boston, MA - Apartment - $1,550.00
- Boston, MA - Apartment - $1,600.00
- Milton Hillhouse
- Spacious 2bd/1ba Rental, Hardwood Floors, Close...
- 2 bed, $1,600
- Gorgeous Student friendly New Luxury Constructi...
- Beacon Hill Condo for Rent with Heat/Hw Include...
- 2 bed, $1,500
- Boston, MA - Apartment - $1,500.00
- Cozy 3 Bedroom Nice Kitchen. Must see! NO FEE
- 5 bed, $2,050
Average Apartment Costs in South Dorchester, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1950.