South End, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South End, Boston.
South End has a population of 29,990 and an average Walk Score of 94. South End is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South End, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Garrison Square
- The Greenhouse Apartments
- Piano Craft Guild
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1175 sqft, $4,200
- 1 bed, $2,700
- Gorgeous 2 bed duplex on Warren Ave.
- Renovated One Bedroom on Beautiful Tree-Lined S...
- South End-Spacious renovated 1br, hw flrs, giga...
- Furnished Rutland Sq Penthouse W Parking & ...
- Gorgeous Luxury 2Bed/2baths, W/D, Parking, &...
- Studio, $2,750
- Fantastic Studio In Back Bay/South End. Pets Ok...
- 1 Bedroom Brownstone unit in center of Back Bay
- Renovated two bed in SOWA
- Superb Apt, High Ceilings, Hardwood Floors, Gra...
Average Apartment Costs in South End, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2300.