South End, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South End, Boston.
South End has a population of 29,990 and an average Walk Score of 94. South End is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South End, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Garrison Square
- The Greenhouse Apartments
- Piano Craft Guild
- Gorgeous 2 bed duplex on Warren Ave.
- 1 bed, $2,300
- Loft Style 2 BR!
- Best Deal For Luxury Apartment In Full Service ...
- 1 bed, $2,485
- Furnished Rutland Sq Penthouse W Parking & ...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $2,300
- Great 2 Bedroom on East Springfield Street
- Penthouse:2Bd/2Bth Lux Bldng in South End: Conc...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,850
- Spectacular Luxury Building In Central Copley S...
- 2 bed, $2,800
Average Apartment Costs in South End, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2300.