South End, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South End, Boston.
South End has a population of 29,990 and an average Walk Score of 94. South End is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South End, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Greenhouse Apartments
- Piano Craft Guild
- Boston Proper RE
- 1 bed, $8,500
- 2 bed, $3,800
- 2 bed, $3,400
- South End-Sunny renovated penthouse, hw flrs, p...
- 1 bed, $4,500
- 1 bed, $2,300
- Gorgeous 1Bd Modern Lux Bldng in South End: Con...
- Furnished Rutland Sq Penthouse W Parking & ...
- 1 Bedroom Brownstone unit in center of Back Bay
- Renovated unit in Back bay
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1600 sqft, $3,200
- Totally renovated 3 bedroom gem
Average Apartment Costs in South End, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2300.