South End, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South End, Boston.
South End has a population of 29,990 and an average Walk Score of 94. South End is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South End, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Garrison Square
- The Greenhouse Apartments
- Piano Craft Guild
- 1 bed, $1,300
- 1 bed, $2,600
- 1 bed, $4,400
- Top floor 1 BR!
- 1 bed, $2,100
- 1 bed, $1,800
- 1 bed, $2,485
- 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 900 sqft, $4,500
- Short Term South End Studio
- Studio, $1,400
- Best Deal For Luxury Apartment In Full Service ...
- Great 2 Bedroom on East Springfield Street
Average Apartment Costs in South End, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2300.