South End, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South End, Boston.
South End has a population of 29,990 and an average Walk Score of 94. South End is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South End, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Greenhouse Apartments
- Piano Craft Guild
- Luxury 1bedroom In Fantastic Location. Steps To...
- 2 bed, $4,600
- Check out this deck!
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1267 sqft, $6,000
- Best Deal For Luxury Apartment In Full Service ...
- Short term South End Studio
- Furnished Room in great South End Apt
- Pet Friendly South End Rental Community
- Trendy loft style 3 BR!
- Modern Luxury 2 Bed Apt. Free Cable, Internet, ...
- Furnished 2 Bed With All The Bells & Whistl...
- Super One Bedroom with nice layout. Available 7/1
- 1 bed, $2,500
Average Apartment Costs in South End, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2300.