South End, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South End, Boston.
South End has a population of 29,990 and an average Walk Score of 94. South End is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South End, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Garrison Square
- The Greenhouse Apartments
- Piano Craft Guild
- Best Deal For Luxury Apartment In Full Service ...
- 1 bed, $4,400
- 2 bed, $2,600
- 2 Bed 2 Bath (1600sqft) Laconia Loft w Private ...
- Home at 30 Garrison StBoston, MA
- 1 bed, $2,100
- 1 bed, $8,500
- Penthouse:2Bd/2Bth Lux Bldng in South End: Conc...
- Trendy loft style 3 BR!
- Fantastic South End one bedroom
- 2 bed, $2,100
- Gorgeous Luxury 2Bed/2baths, W/D, Parking, &...
Average Apartment Costs in South End, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2300.