West End, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West End, Boston.
West End has a population of 5,951 and an average Walk Score of 95. West End is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West End, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Avenir
- The West End Apartments-Asteria, Villas & Vesta
- Nice 2BR in Perfect North End Location!
- North End 3 Bedroom on Endicott
- 2 bed, $3,650
- 1 Bedroom in the heart of Boston's West End...
- New Luxury Building next To MGH and Beacon Hill...
- 2 bed, $2,800
- Luxury 1 2 3 BR Apartments - Downtown location
- $2,800 - flawless Two Bedroom + Den
- Two Bedrooms, North End, $2,200
- 1 bed, $2,550
- 1 bed, $2,500
Average Apartment Costs in West End, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $2215.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2456.