West End, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West End, Boston.
West End has a population of 5,951 and an average Walk Score of 95. West End is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West End, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Avenir
- The West End Apartments-Asteria, Villas and Vesta
- Beautiful 2 Bedroom, Large Windows, SS Applianc...
- Nice North End 2 Bed
- 1 bed, $2,500
- Amazing Deal: 1bd/1bth in West End. All utiliti...
- 2 bed, $2,800
- Amazing Duplex in the North End with Roof Deck ...
- Luxury 1 2 3 BR Apartments - Downtown location
- 1 bed, $2,700
- Two Bedrooms, North End, $2,200
Average Apartment Costs in West End, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $2240.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2431.