Brookline Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Brookline.
Brookline has a population of 58,732 and an average Walk Score of 83.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Brookline apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon at Chestnut Hill
- Many 2, 3, and 4 beds near Coolidge Corner for ...
- 161 South Street, Jamaica Plain
- Princeton on Beacon Street
- Huge selection of BU south apartments for Septe...
- 1789 Commonwealth Ave, Brighton
- Wonderful 4 and 5 beds 2 baths for 9/1/13 Betwe...
- Attention students large layouts off Allston St...
- Barclay House
- Reservoir Towers
- Luxury 4 bed 2 bath townhouses available Septem...
- 2001 Commonwealth Ave
- Large Brookline 4 beds near BU and Coolidge Cor...
- Multiple three beds near BU on Browne st for se...
- 1868 Commonwealth Ave, Brighton
Average Apartment Costs in BrooklineBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $2050. The cheapest studio rent is $150. The most expensive studio price is $99999.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $2098. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1201. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3575.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2155. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2845.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1550.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3700.