Mid-Cambridge, Cambridge Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Mid-Cambridge, Cambridge.
Mid-Cambridge has a population of 12,960 and an average Walk Score of 95. Mid-Cambridge is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Cambridge.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Mid-Cambridge, Cambridge apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 929 House
- Clinton and Prospect Apartments
- Cambridge Apartment For Rent
- 3 bed, 4.5 bath, 1892 sqft, $5,000
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1107 sqft, $3,500
- 1/2 Fee! Sunny Spacious Renovated Top Floor 2 B...
- Fully Furnished Short Term Rental, Professional...
- JUNE 1- Studio in Harvard Square
- Spacious 1 Bed Apartment
- Amazing Location! Central Square Studio Apartme...
- 2 bed, $2,300
- Charming 2 bed 2 bath
- New renovation 10 minutes from Central. Pets co...
- Luxury Studio in Harvard Square at Harvard Square
- Beautiful Sunny 1 Bedroom Steps To Central Sq! ...
Average Apartment Costs in Mid-Cambridge, CambridgeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1800.