01608, Worcester Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in 01608, Worcester.
01608 has a population of 3,309 and an average Walk Score of 88. 01608 is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Worcester.
- 285 Plantation Street
- 3 Dayton St., Worcester
- New update apartment with new kitchen, new bathroom with title, de-leaded Cer.. Convenient location to shopping,laundromat, train station and highway access.
- All utilities included. No credit or fair credit OK!! Immediate Move-In!!
- Nice three bed with LR and DR. This has NOT been tested for lead paint. It's a great location on a side street near everything! Tenant pays utilities. New kitchen cabinets. Deposit amount is negotiable.
- Sunny bright large 2Br Apt in brick Apt building at great location Worcester. Large living rm & br. Hardwood floors. 10 minutes walk to MBTA commute rail station, BUS station, Hospital, Price Chopper. Parking. Onsite Laundry. call
- A Bright & Cheery Unit in a Victorian w/New...
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, $950
- Franklin Street: Two Bedroom
- 21-23 Dayton St., Worcester
- A Well Kept Studio In A Multi-Unit Bldg w/Off S...
- 22 Jaques ave Worcester Ma
- ***CENTRAL HEATING*** Newly renovated/ 3brm