Auburn Hills Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Auburn Hills.
Auburn Hills has a population of 21,412 and an average Walk Score of 36.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Auburn Hills apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Turtle Creek Apartments
- Pinewood Townhomes
- Lincoln at Ivy Hills
- Bloomfield Square Apartments
- Woodlake Hills Apartments
- Crossing At Auburn Hills
- Auburn Heights Apartments
- 18-26 Lincoln, Pontiac
- Large 3 1/2 car garage, beautiful brick and tile work on exterior, tile patio
- **$299 SECURITY DEPOSIT WITH APPROVED CREDIT** We also offer $80 off the monthly rent for all Military Personnel & Law Enforcement Employee's**
- 65 Williams, Pontiac
- 1 bed, 650 sqft, $475
- 2 bed, $525
- Auburn Hills, Oakland 3 Beds 3 Baths
- 2 bed, $525
Average Apartment Costs in Auburn HillsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $672. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $935.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $624. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2600. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $735. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2800.