Auburn Hills Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Auburn Hills.
Auburn Hills has a population of 21,412 and an average Walk Score of 36.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Auburn Hills apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Turtle Creek Apartments
- Pinewood Townhomes
- Woodlake Hills Apartments
- Bloomfield Square Apartments
- Auburn Heights Apartments
- Lincoln at Ivy Hills
- **$299 SECURITY DEPOSIT WITH APPROVED CREDIT** We also offer $80 off the monthly rent for all Military Personnel & Law Enforcement Employee's**
- large apartments located conveniently near Oakland University; near public transportation Beautiful kitchen with dishwasher; ceramic tile floors
- Large 3 1/2 car garage, beautiful brick and tile work on exterior, tile patio
- 265 W Beverly, Pontiac, MI 48340
- 3 bed, 1290 sqft, $865
- 3 bed, 864 sqft, $765
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 750 sqft, $565
- Lease Pending
- 32-34 Augusta
Average Apartment Costs in Auburn HillsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $640. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $935.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $617. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $425. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $865. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $735. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3250.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2400.