Auburn Hills Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Auburn Hills.
Auburn Hills has a population of 21,412 and an average Walk Score of 36.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Auburn Hills apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Pinewood Townhomes
- Woodlake Hills Apartments
- 136 Pingree, Pontiac
- Lincoln at Ivy Hills
- Auburn Heights Apartments
- Bloomfield Square Apartments
- Crossing At Auburn Hills
- 4 bed, $735
- large apartments located conveniently near Oakland University; near public transportation Beautiful kitchen with dishwasher; ceramic tile floors
- 118 S Merrimac, Pontiac
- 18-26 Lincoln, Pontiac
- 152 Washington, Pontiac
- 65 Williams, Pontiac
- Large 3 1/2 car garage, beautiful brick and tile work on exterior, tile patio
- 3 bed, 977 sqft, $695
Average Apartment Costs in Auburn HillsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $672. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $425. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $945.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $592. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $425. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $775. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $995.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $735. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2600.