Dearborn Heights Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Dearborn Heights.
Dearborn Heights has a population of 57,774 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Dearborn Heights apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Fairlane Town Center
- Fairlane Woods Apartments
- Pineridge Apartments
- Heritage Pointe
- Dartmouth Square Apartments
- Canterbury Woods
- Dearborn West
- Park Forest Apartments
- Union at Dearborn- the best place to live in De...
- Oxford Village
- River Oaks Apartments
- All appliances are included, great neighbors, central air and heating, one car garage, the upstairs bedroom is gorgeous, newly painted, and new water heater and front door and screen door
- Cute 2 bedroom house with 2 car garage on S Inkster road just south of Annapolis St. for rent. New renovation inside and out.
- S Warren/W Southfield - Greenview Ranch for Rent
- BEAUTIFUL AND CLEAN 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW HOME W/ A BASEMENT IN A QUITE AND NICE NEIGHBORHOOD FULLY REMODELED IN 2013 PRIVATELY FENCED BACK YARD WITH A WOODEN DECK 22 X 9 ALSO CONCRETE BACK PORCH, UNCLOSED FRONT PORCH. READY TO MOVE IN.NO PETS ALLOWED
Average Apartment Costs in Dearborn HeightsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $662. The cheapest studio rent is $425. The most expensive studio price is $900.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $478. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1194.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $697. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $895.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1025. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1100.