Barton-McFarland, Detroit Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Barton-McFarland, Detroit.
Barton-McFarland has a population of 9,589 and an average Walk Score of 42. Barton-McFarland is the #67 most walkable neighborhood in Detroit.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Barton-McFarland, Detroit apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Great Multi Family Units!!
- NEWLY RENOVATED BRICK. NEAR DEARBORN. FENCED BACKYARD. FAMILY ORIENTED AREA. NICE AND CLEAN. AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN NOW.
- NEW BATHRM
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 2210 sqft, $500
- 8051 Cloverlawn (Upper Unit), Detroit
- Ohio 8230 - 1
- 2 bed, $450
- TS Chicago, LLC. - 20510
- 8588 Appoline, Detroit
- 1 & Two BR Apartment Available
Average Apartment Costs in Barton-McFarland, DetroitBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $475. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $800.