Barton-McFarland, Detroit Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Barton-McFarland, Detroit.
Barton-McFarland has a population of 9,589 and an average Walk Score of 42. Barton-McFarland is the #67 most walkable neighborhood in Detroit.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Barton-McFarland, Detroit apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1300 sqft, $700
- Brick house! Two family flat duplex. Hardwood floor, new heaters, new plumbing. Large basement. Must see! Move in ready.
- 8244 Wisconsin, Detroit
- NEWLY RENOVATED BRICK. NEAR DEARBORN. FENCED BACKYARD. FAMILY ORIENTED AREA. NICE AND CLEAN. AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN NOW.
- Beautiful Bungalow situated very close to Dearborn. Well patrolled and quite safe.
- 8051 Cloverlawn (Upper Unit), Detroit
- 2 bed, $450
- Ohio 8230 - 1
- 8588 Appoline, Detroit
- TS Chicago, LLC. - 20510
- 1 & Two BR Apartment Available
Average Apartment Costs in Barton-McFarland, DetroitBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $475. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $700.