East English Village, Detroit Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East English Village, Detroit.
East English Village has a population of 4,472 and an average Walk Score of 57. East English Village is the #23 most walkable neighborhood in Detroit.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East English Village, Detroit apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Eastside-4 Bedroom/1.5 Bath_4184 Hereford
- Clean Updated Bungalow on Neff FOR RENT
- LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN, BATHROOM, ONE BEDROOM. SECOND FLOOR- BEDROOM AND BONUS ROOM. THERE IS A SEMI-FINISHED BASEMENT. BLINDS AND CARPET THROUGHOUT. SECURITY SYSTEM, FENCED YARD AND GARAGE. MIXED NEIGHBORHOOD, SAFE AND QUIET.(SECTION 8 WELCOME)
- 3 BR Brick Bungalow!
- 3 bed, 1927 sqft, $800
- 3 bed, 1238 sqft, $800
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1550 sqft, $850
- 3 bed, 2100 sqft, $800
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1006 sqft, $595
- Lodewyck 6110 - 1
- 5 bed, 2066 sqft, $900
Average Apartment Costs in East English Village, DetroitBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $850.