Warrendale, Detroit Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Warrendale, Detroit.
Warrendale has a population of 18,712 and an average Walk Score of 48. Warrendale is the #51 most walkable neighborhood in Detroit.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Warrendale, Detroit apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- River Oaks Apartments
- Newly Renovated Bungalow Now Available!
- Diamond in the Rough. You have to See!
- S Warren/W Southfield - Greenview Ranch for Rent
- Coming Soon! Spacious Bungalow In Detroit!
- Coming Soon! Stunning Detroit Ranch
- Dearborn Heights, Wayne 3 Beds 1 Baths
- Warrendale Area 2 Bed Ranch
- 3 Bedroom Corner Home
- Brace 6150
- 4 bed, 1100 sqft, $800
Average Apartment Costs in Warrendale, DetroitBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $695.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $707. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $800.