Eastpointe Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Eastpointe.
Eastpointe has a population of 32,442 and an average Walk Score of 59.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Eastpointe apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 BEDROOM 1 BATHROOM FOR $900/MO.
- 3 bedroom ranch, basement, garage
- Home at 22056 PiperEastpointe, MI
- 16197 Chesterfield, Eastpointe
- 3 bed, 1062 sqft, $850
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Ranch
- Home at 23825 RosalindEastpointe, MI
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Bungalow
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom house
- 3 bed, 1080 sqft, $825
- Home at 23087 OakwoodEastpointe, MI
- Home at 21718 LambrechtEastpointe, MI
- Home at 20225 SunnysideSt. Clair Shores, MI
- Eastpointe, MI, Macomb County Rental 4 Bed 1 Baths
- Charming 3 Bedroom Bungalow on Corner Lot with ...
Average Apartment Costs in EastpointeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $551. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $335. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $640.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $649. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $599. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $775. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $925.