Eastpointe Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Eastpointe.
Eastpointe has a population of 32,442 and an average Walk Score of 59.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Eastpointe apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 BEDROOM 1 BATHROOM FOR $900/MO.
- 3 bed, 900 sqft, $849
- Fantastic 3 Bedroom 1 Bath Home for Rent in Eas...
- 3 bed, 1080 sqft, $825
- 25031 Dale St, Eastpointe
- Home at 23825 RosalindEastpointe, MI
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Bungalow
- Home at 23087 OakwoodEastpointe, MI
- 3 bed, 1139 sqft, $900
- Home at 20225 SunnysideSt. Clair Shores, MI
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom house
- Home at 21718 LambrechtEastpointe, MI
- 3 bed, $900
- Eastpointe, MI, Macomb County Rental 4 Bed 1 Baths
- 3 bedroom ranch, basement, garage
Average Apartment Costs in EastpointeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $553. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $335. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $640.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.