Lincoln Park Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lincoln Park.
Lincoln Park has a population of 38,144 and an average Walk Score of 54.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lincoln Park apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2420 Fort Park, Lincoln Park
- Ecorse Manor Co-op
- 1730 Goddard, Lincoln Park
- Lincoln Park, Wayne 1 Beds 1 Baths
- Home at 1584 CollegeLincoln Park, MI
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $625
- Home at 537 ParkLincoln Park, MI
- Rose 2274 Lincoln Park 48146 - 1
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 2500 sqft, $650
- Cute 3 bedroom bungalow w/semi-finished basemen...
- 3 bed, 1.5 bath, $850
- Fort Park Apartments
- Michigan 2041
- Keppen 1314
- Home at 3057 Fort ParkLincoln Park, MI
Average Apartment Costs in Lincoln ParkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest studio rent is $600. The most expensive studio price is $900.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $575. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $478. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $655.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1450.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1100.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.