Madison Heights Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Madison Heights.
Madison Heights has a population of 29,694 and an average Walk Score of 63.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Madison Heights apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Madison Park Apartments
- New Horizons Co-op
- Adorable Ranch - Hampden St
- Royal Oak, Oakland 3 Beds 2 Baths
- For lease in Madison Heights
- 2 bed, 785 sqft, $575
- Madison Heights Co-op
- Modern 2 Bedroom Renovation! View by Appnt Only
- Home at 1254 E. RowlandMadison Heights, MI
- Madison Heights, Oakland 2 Beds 1 Baths
- Madison Park - 2 Bedroom Apt at Madison Heights...
- Madison Heights, Oakland 3 Beds 1 Baths
- 26448 Rialto, Madison Heights, MI 48071
- Furnished Room 4 Rent Close to Downtown Royal Oak
Average Apartment Costs in Madison HeightsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $335. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2220.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1800.