Madison Heights Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Madison Heights.
Madison Heights has a population of 29,694 and an average Walk Score of 63.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Madison Heights apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Heights
- Madison Park Apartments
- New Horizons Co-op
- Park Place Apartments
- Royal Oak, Oakland 3 Beds 2 Baths
- Madison Heights, Oakland 2 Beds 1 Baths
- Madison Heights Flat
- 2 bed, 875 sqft, $1,250
- Home at 1254 E. RowlandMadison Heights, MI
- Furnished Room 4 Rent Close to Downtown Royal Oak
- Great apartment in a great location, very spaci...
- Adorable Ranch - Hampden St
- For lease in Madison Heights
- Madison Heights Co-op
- Charming 2 bdrm, 1 1/2 bath townhouse with part...
Average Apartment Costs in Madison HeightsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $755.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $335. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1640.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1150.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1075. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1350.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3750.