Madison Heights Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Madison Heights.
Madison Heights has a population of 29,694 and an average Walk Score of 63.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Madison Heights apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Heights
- Madison Park Apartments
- New Horizons Co-op
- Park Place Apartments
- Madison Heights, Oakland 2 Beds 1 Baths
- 2 bed, 785 sqft, $575
- Royal Oak, Oakland 3 Beds 2 Baths
- Adorable Ranch - Hampden St
- Furnished Room 4 Rent Close to Downtown Royal Oak
- Home at 1254 E. RowlandMadison Heights, MI
- Charming 2 bdrm, 1 1/2 bath townhouse with part...
- For lease in Madison Heights
- 2 bed, 875 sqft, $1,250
- Great apartment in a great location, very spaci...
- Madison Heights Co-op
Average Apartment Costs in Madison HeightsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $755.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $335. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $855.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $749. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1075. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1350.