Madison Heights Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Madison Heights.
Madison Heights has a population of 29,694 and an average Walk Score of 63.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Madison Heights apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Heights
- Madison Park Apartments
- New Horizons Co-op
- Park Place Apartments
- Adorable Ranch - Hampden St
- Madison Heights, Oakland 2 Beds 1 Baths
- Royal Oak, Oakland 3 Beds 2 Baths
- 2 bed, 875 sqft, $1,250
- Madison Park - 2 Bedroom Apt at Madison Heights...
- Madison Heights Flat
- Madison Heights, Oakland 3 Beds 1 Baths
- For lease in Madison Heights
- Home at 1254 E. RowlandMadison Heights, MI
- Furnished Room 4 Rent Close to Downtown Royal Oak
- Madison Heights Co-op
Average Apartment Costs in Madison HeightsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $755.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $335. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $855.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $740. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $799. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $6300.