Pontiac Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pontiac.
Pontiac has a population of 59,515 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pontiac apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Pinewood Townhomes
- 136 Pingree, Pontiac
- Lincoln at Ivy Hills
- 18-26 Lincoln, Pontiac
- Auburn Heights Apartments
- Crossing At Auburn Hills
- Woodlake Hills Apartments
- Large 3 1/2 car garage, beautiful brick and tile work on exterior, tile patio
- 152 Washington, Pontiac
- 17-19 Clairmont, Pontiac
- 2 bed, 850 sqft, $499
- large apartments located conveniently near Oakland University; near public transportation Beautiful kitchen with dishwasher; ceramic tile floors
- 33 Monroe St, Pontiac, MI 48341
- 597 Colorado Ave, Pontiac, MI 48341
- Coming Soon!
Average Apartment Costs in PontiacBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $577. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $425. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $745.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $599. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $425. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $100000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2250. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $735. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2600.