Pontiac Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pontiac.
Pontiac has a population of 59,515 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pontiac apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Crystal Lake Apartments
- Turtle Creek Apartments
- Woodlake Hills Apartments
- large apartments located conveniently near Oakland University; near public transportation Beautiful kitchen with dishwasher; ceramic tile floors
- 65 Williams, Pontiac
- 1 Bedroom Apartment $475.00
- Large 3 1/2 car garage, beautiful brick and tile work on exterior, tile patio
- **$299 SECURITY DEPOSIT WITH APPROVED CREDIT** We also offer $80 off the monthly rent for all Military Personnel & Law Enforcement Employee's**
- Pontiac, Mi - 1 Bed/1 Bth - $475.00
- 4 bed, $750
- Pontiac, Mi - 2 Bed/1 Bth - $675.00
- 3 bed, 864 sqft, $765
- Pontiac, Mi - 2 Bed/1 Bth - $585.00
- Lease Pending
- 3 bed, $845
Average Apartment Costs in PontiacBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $611. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $799.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $642. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $997. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2600.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2400.