Roseville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roseville.
Roseville has a population of 47,299 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Roseville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Regency Club
- Tuscan Shores Apartments
- Amberidge Apartments
- Golf Manor
- Updated 3 bdrm home with huge fenced yard and g...
- Roseville, MI, Macomb County Rental 3 Bed 2 Baths
- 3 bed, 1300 sqft, $885
- Roseville, MI, Macomb County Rental 3 Bed 1 Baths
- 28553 Pinehurst, Roseville
- 2 bed, $675
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom ranch
- 3 bed, 1080 sqft, $875
- Fraser, MI, Macomb County Rental 1 Bed 1 Baths
- Home at 28531 Hillview StRoseville, MI
- Home at 19034 MartinRoseville, MI
Average Apartment Costs in RosevilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $499.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $590. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $335. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $720.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $862. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $887. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $749. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $850.