Roseville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roseville.
Roseville has a population of 47,299 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Roseville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Regency Club
- Amberidge Apartments
- Golf Manor
- This 3 bedroom ranch features dark hardwood flo...
- 25031 Dale St, Eastpointe
- 3 bed, $875
- Roseville, MI, Macomb County Rental 3 Bed 1 Baths
- 25758 Leach, Roseville
- Great location! Gorgeous house!
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom ranch
- 3 bed, $795
- 3 bed, 1300 sqft, $885
- Roseville, MI, Macomb County Rental 3 Bed 2 Baths
- Updated 3 bdrm home with huge fenced yard and g...
- Fraser, MI, Macomb County Rental 1 Bed 1 Baths
Average Apartment Costs in RosevilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $551. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $335. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $720.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $849. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $749. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2150.