Roseville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roseville.
Roseville has a population of 47,299 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Roseville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Regency Club
- Kensington Place Townhomes
- Tuscan Shores Apartments
- Amberidge Apartments
- Sandhurst Apartments
- Golf Manor
- Roseville, MI, Macomb County Rental 3 Bed 2 Baths
- Fraser, MI, Macomb County Rental 1 Bed 1 Baths
- Home at 27831 Tighe StRoseville, MI
- 3 bed, 1080 sqft, $795
- 3 bed, 1080 sqft, $875
- 2 bed, $675
- St. Clair Shores, MI, Macomb County Rental 3 Be...
- Great location! Gorgeous house!
- Spacious 3 bedroom ranch with fenced yard and 2...
Average Apartment Costs in RosevilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $749. The cheapest studio rent is $499. The most expensive studio price is $1000.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $594. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $335. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $715.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1037. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $865. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $749. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1000.