Roseville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roseville.
Roseville has a population of 47,299 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Roseville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Tuscan Shores Apartments
- Amberidge Apartments
- Sandhurst Apartments
- Golf Manor
- Macomb Manor Apartments Heat Included In The Rent
- Tired of paying $ for gas, car repairs, heat???
- Fraser, MI, Macomb County Rental 1 Bed 1 Baths
- Cute 3b/1bath Roseville Ranch - ~1,100 sq. ft.
- Come Home to Peace and Quiet
- 25031 Dale St, Eastpointe
- Roseville, MI, Macomb County Rental 3 Bed 1 Baths
- Home at 26430 ClancyRoseville, MI
- 25758 Leach, Roseville
- 2 bedroom Completley Remodeled
Average Apartment Costs in RosevilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $499.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $575. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $335. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $720.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1062. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1300.