Roseville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roseville.
Roseville has a population of 47,299 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Roseville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Tuscan Shores Apartments
- Amberidge Apartments
- Macomb Manor Apartments Heat Included In The Rent
- Sandhurst Apartments
- Golf Manor
- 17829 Marquette, Roseville, MI 48066
- Come Home to Peace and Quiet
- 20300 Ellis, Roseville, MI 48066
- 25758 Leach, Roseville
- Home at 26430 ClancyRoseville, MI
- 17384 Tennyson St, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080
- 2 bed, 850 sqft, $850
- Roseville, MI, Macomb County Rental 3 Bed 1 Baths
- Lovely 3 Bedroom Ranch
- Fraser, MI, Macomb County Rental 1 Bed 1 Baths
Average Apartment Costs in RosevilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $499.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $582. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $335. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $720.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $749. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $850.