Roseville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roseville.
Roseville has a population of 47,299 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Roseville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Kensington Place Townhomes
- Tuscan Shores Apartments
- Regency Club
- Amberidge Apartments
- Golf Manor
- Sandhurst Apartments
- Roseville, MI, Macomb County Rental 3 Bed 1 Baths
- St. Clair Shores, MI, Macomb County Rental 3 Be...
- Great location! Gorgeous house!
- 2 bed, $675
- Fraser, MI, Macomb County Rental 1 Bed 1 Baths
- Three BR, One BA House - 20254 Macel Macel 20254
- This 3 bedroom ranch features dark hardwood flo...
- Home at 28531 Hillview StRoseville, MI
- 3 bed, $795
Average Apartment Costs in RosevilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $499.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $590. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $335. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $715.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $799. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $799. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $800.