St. Clair Shores Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in St. Clair Shores.
St. Clair Shores has a population of 59,715 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find St. Clair Shores apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Links at Lakepointe
- Amberidge Apartments
- Golf Manor
- Chapoton Apartments - B05
- Home at 19034 MartinRoseville, MI
- Home at 20225 SunnysideSt. Clair Shores, MI
- St. Clair Shores, MI, Macomb County Rental 3 Be...
- Now Available! Spacious Brick Ranch
- 2 bed, 900 sqft, $849
- Home at 24690 Kelly RdEastpointe, MI
- This 3 bedroom ranch features dark hardwood flo...
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $900
- Updated 3 bdrm home with huge fenced yard and g...
- Roseville, MI, Macomb County Rental 3 Bed 1 Baths
- 3 bed, 1300 sqft, $885
Average Apartment Costs in St. Clair ShoresBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $582. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $335. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $720.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1024. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.