Walker Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Walker.
Walker has a population of 23,537 and an average Walk Score of 33.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Walker apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Timberline Estates
- Old Orchard Apartments
- Pinery Park features fully equipped kitchens, laundry facilities, community room, planned social activities, beauty salon, and an on-site Service Coordinator. Also, heat and water is included in the rent. Plus, pets are welcome!
- GORGEOUS LAKE TOWN PROPERTY!!! Walk to GVSU 50!!
- Wonderful Single Family 2 Bedroom Home On The N...
- Nice 5 Bedroom home
- Spacious 2 Bedroom Townhome close to 28th Street!
- By Appointment Only!
- 3 bed, 1670 sqft, $1,000
- 4 Bedroom - $1200
- Charming 3 Bedroom Home w/ 2 Stall Garage, Deck...
- GREAT 3 unit apartment located on the NE side!
- 5 Lyon Apts - Subleaser Needed
- 5 Bedroom - $2000
- AMAZING HOME! GREAT PRICE! Available for Section 8
Average Apartment Costs in WalkerBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $665. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $572. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $785. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $649. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $699. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1450.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1600.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2100.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1800.