Westland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Westland.
Westland has a population of 84,094 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Westland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Hunters West Apartments
- Dearborn West
- Woodland Villa Apts.
- Westland Capri
- 1 BR Apartment w/ All Utilities Included!
- Woodcrest Apartments
- Westwood Village Apts.
- Westland Park Apartments
- Renovated 2013 2 bedroom 1 car garage incl. appliances
- Photos are representative of units and may not be of exact unit listed.
- Nice updated 2br rambler for rent, updated 2013.
- Some flexibility in Security Deposit. Can accept most negative credit. Month to month rentals; weekly pay options available. All units city inspected. Professional, local management. Prompt maintenance.
- Cute 2 bedroom house with 2 car garage on S Inkster road just south of Annapolis St. for rent. New renovation inside and out.
- 3 bed, 1300 sqft, $1,000
Average Apartment Costs in WestlandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest studio rent is $750. The most expensive studio price is $850.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $580. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $640.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $985. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1799.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.