Anoka Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Anoka.
Anoka has a population of 17,142 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Anoka apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cutters Grove Apartment Homes
- Woodland Park
- Dellwood Estates
- 4 bed, 3100 sqft, $2,100
- House for Rent in Private Cul del Sac (Ramsey)
- Spacious Ramsey Home
- 4 bed, 1800 sqft, $1,349
- Estate Rambler On Rum River!
- 14731 Cobalt St. NW, #31 - 1
- 12920/16 Pilgrim Lane N, Champlin
- Beautiful Champlin Home! Great Location!!!
- 12145 Zea Cir NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55433
- ***great 2bd/1ba/1-car Lower Level Duplex In Anoka
Average Apartment Costs in AnokaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $769. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $670. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $870.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1125. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1447. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1695.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1522. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1349. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2100.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $4050. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1700. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $6400.