Blaine Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Blaine.
Blaine has a population of 57,186 and an average Walk Score of 30.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Blaine apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Carriage Oaks Apartments
- Village Plaza Apartments
- Cloverleaf Park Apartments
- Lexington Square Commercial Units
- Cedar Creek at Cedar Creek
- 8347 University Ave NE, Spring Lake Park
- Blaine Town Square Apartments
- 4BR+3BA, near beach, fenced yard, 3 car garage,...
- Two Bd + Den Avail 7/01 With Gas Heat
- 2 bed, 1617 sqft, $1,295
- *Reduced Price* Beautiful 3+ BR TH Located in T...
- Gorgeous 4 Bedroom in Aspen Bay at the Lakes!!
- 5 bed, 2525 sqft, $1,675
- Blaine, 2+ loft, $1250
- Peace and quiet with nature feel
Average Apartment Costs in BlaineBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $600.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $779. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $535. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1212. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2195.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1712. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1812. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1675. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1950.