Chanhassen Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Chanhassen.
Chanhassen has a population of 22,952 and an average Walk Score of 23.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Chanhassen apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Powers Ridge Condominiums
- Hazeltine Shores
- 1331 Lake Dr W Apt A304, Chanhassen, MN 55317
- Chanhassen Village Apts
- Kerber Rd and W 78th St, Chanhassen, MN 55317
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 923 sqft, $1,195
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, 1451 sqft, $1,425
- Split entry home ready for move in!
- 6697 Pointe Lake Lucy Chanhassen MN 55317
- 2066 Stone Creek Dr, Chanhassen, MN 55317
Average Apartment Costs in ChanhassenBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $769.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $930. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1275.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1470. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2895.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2622. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3275. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2750. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $3800.