Shakopee Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Shakopee.
Shakopee has a population of 37,076 and an average Walk Score of 32.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Shakopee apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Riva Ridge Apartments
- Timberland Valley
- Huntington Park Apartments
- Huge 3-Level End-Unit TH in Shakopee
- 2 bed, 950 sqft, $895
- Beautiful and Spacious Apartment Home on 1st Fl...
- Beautiful Home On Prior Lake!!!!
- 5 bed, 6.0 bath, 4950 sqft
- 7/1 - 4 bedroom 3 bath Single Family Home in Sh...
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, 1391 sqft, $1,195
- 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath Shakopee Townhome for Rent a...
- Beautiful 4 Bedroom Townhome in Prior Lake!!
- 4 bed, 1783 sqft, $1,545
- Rent this Spacious 3200 sq ft 3 level, 5 bedroo...
- Great Townhome with Open Floor Plan
Average Apartment Costs in ShakopeeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $715.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $829. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $749. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $933.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1597. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1795. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1545. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2395.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2300. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2295. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2995.