Shakopee Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Shakopee.
Shakopee has a population of 37,076 and an average Walk Score of 32.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Shakopee apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Riva Ridge Apartments
- Timberland Valley
- Huntington Park Apartments
- 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath Shakopee Townhome for Rent a...
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, 1391 sqft, $1,195
- 4 bed, 1783 sqft, $1,545
- 1945 Downing Ave, Shakopee, MN 55379
- 7929 Stratford Cir N - 1
- End Unit Townhome All One Level
- 2 bed, 920 sqft, $850
- 609 Market St S, Shakopee, MN 55379
- Great Townhome with Open Floor Plan
- 2 Bed Room/2 Bath W/Loft Townhome at Shakopee, MN
- 403 11th Ave E, Shakopee, MN 55379
- 7900 Stratford Circle N, Shakopee, MN 55379
Average Apartment Costs in ShakopeeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $715. The cheapest studio rent is $705. The most expensive studio price is $715.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $790. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $749. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $923.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1474. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2495.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1795. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1545. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2995.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2300.