Greater Eastside, St. Paul Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greater Eastside, St. Paul.
Greater Eastside has a population of 26,921 and an average Walk Score of 43. Greater Eastside is the #17 most walkable neighborhood in St. Paul.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greater Eastside, St. Paul apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ames Lake Neighborhood
- Pine Tree Park Apartments
- Johnson Parkway Apartments
- Evergreen East Apartments
- Updated Saint Paul Home with new flooring and a...
- Old World Charm
- 1711 Orange Avenue East * St. Paul, MN 55106 at...
- Updated 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bathroom home with thr...
- Nicely Refinished Home in Saint Paul
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 800 sqft, $700
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $800
- Rent this well maintained 3 Bdrm Home in high d...
- Hardwood Floors On Quiet Street In Stpaul Availabl
Average Apartment Costs in Greater Eastside, St. PaulBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $725.