Merrlam Park, St. Paul Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Merrlam Park, St. Paul.
Merrlam Park has a population of 18,629 and an average Walk Score of 72. Merrlam Park is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in St. Paul.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Merrlam Park, St. Paul apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4BR 2BA House on Fry Street, St Paul. Hardwood ...
- This charming building has very spacious studios, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. Located only 1 1/2 Blocks from University Avenue, this community is surrounded by trees and nestled inside a quiet residential neighborhood.
- Large Duplex 2 Blocks from Macalester
- Huge 4 bedroom plus loft minutes away from St. ...
- Home sweet Home!
- Portland Avenue Apartments
- Hamlin, Saint Paul, MN 55104
- 1753 Marshall Ave Apartment 3, Saint Paul, MN 55104
Average Apartment Costs in Merrlam Park, St. PaulBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $650.