Payne Phallen, St. Paul Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Payne Phallen, St. Paul.
Payne Phallen has a population of 30,283 and an average Walk Score of 60. Payne Phallen is the #12 most walkable neighborhood in St. Paul.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Payne Phallen, St. Paul apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Phalen Senior Lofts
- East Side Commons
- Wheelock Ridge Villa Apartments
- Park Vista Apartments
- 982 Burr Street
- 696 698 E Hawthorne Avenue
- Idaho Ridge Townhomes
- 1015 York Avenue
- Completly remodled 2 bedroom/ 1 bathroom home i...
- Newly Refurbished 2BD Lower Unit in Duplex - Ed...
- Remodeled. New paint, lighting, counter tops, etc. Double lot. Nice quiet street. New furnace, water heater, plumbing. 2 Car garage available.
- Wonderful 2-Story Home!
- Available 6/1. 3 Bedrooms with easy access to d...
- Gorgeous 3 level single family home 4 bedrooms ...
- 3 bed, 1066 sqft, $1,150
Average Apartment Costs in Payne Phallen, St. PaulBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $592.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $679.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $908.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1350.