Payne Phallen, St. Paul Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Payne Phallen, St. Paul.
Payne Phallen has a population of 30,283 and an average Walk Score of 60. Payne Phallen is the #12 most walkable neighborhood in St. Paul.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Payne Phallen, St. Paul apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Phalen Senior Lofts
- East Side Commons
- Wheelock Ridge Villa
- Idaho Ridge Townhomes
- 1048 Minnehaha Ave. E. #2 St. Paul, MN 55106 at...
- Nice 4 bedroom, 2 full bath home on 2 finished ...
- 1141 Margaret St, Saint Paul, MN 55106
- Updated 4BR, 1 3/4 bath home
- Pristine 2 level duplex, 3 bedroom ,1150.00 per mo
- $800 - spacious two bedrooms apartments
- Saint Paul, MN - Unit - $1,050.00 Available Jun...
- 402 Hope St., St. Paul
- 876 Payne Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55130
- Completly remodled 2 bedroom/ 1 bathroom home i...
- **Section 8 ** 3+Br/1.5ba Sf Home In Payne/Phal...
Average Apartment Costs in Payne Phallen, St. PaulBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $550.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $679.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.