Payne Phallen, St. Paul Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Payne Phallen, St. Paul.
Payne Phallen has a population of 30,283 and an average Walk Score of 60. Payne Phallen is the #12 most walkable neighborhood in St. Paul.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Payne Phallen, St. Paul apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Phalen Senior Lofts
- East Side Commons
- Wheelock Ridge Villa Apartments
- Park Vista Apartments
- Idaho Ridge Townhomes
- 696 698 E Hawthorne Avenue
- 982 Burr Street
- Saint Paul, MN - Apartment - $800.00 Available ...
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,350
- Available 6/1. 3 Bedrooms with easy access to d...
- 3 bed, 1066 sqft, $1,150
- ALL Utilities Included! Great 1 BR Apt in Nice,...
- Spacious 1 Bedroom Lower Level Duplex
- Saint Paul 3 Bedroom Duplex, Just Renovated! S8...
- Saint Paul, MN - Unit - $1,050.00 Available Jun...
Average Apartment Costs in Payne Phallen, St. PaulBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $571. The cheapest studio rent is $550. The most expensive studio price is $592.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $679.