Summit-University, St. Paul Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Summit-University, St. Paul.
Summit-University has a population of 16,843 and an average Walk Score of 76. Summit-University is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in St. Paul.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Summit-University, St. Paul apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Capitol City Townhomes
- University Dale Apartments
- Hill Plaza Apartments
- 1 bed, 650 sqft, $895
- 2 bed, $995
- Community Plaza
- Charming and Affordable Crocus Hill Apartment
- 676 Ashland Avenue
- 1BR in Bright Secure Historic Townhome
- Luxury Summit Hill Victorian condo historic, vi...
- Studio, $525
- Cathedral Hill Condo Available June 1st!
- 449 Portland Ave #3, Saint Paul, MN 55102
- Summit-University, Saint Paul, MN 55104
Average Apartment Costs in Summit-University, St. PaulBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $50349. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $699. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $870.